What kind of support can I get for self-employment?

If you start your self-employment from the sole receipt of Arbeitslosengeld II, and your income is not sufficient for your livelihood, you can continue to receive supplementary Arbeitslosengeld II. In addition, an further entrance fee is available for a maximum of 24 months. In addition, loans and grants may be granted for the procurement of goods up to a maximum of EUR 5,000 which are necessary and appropriate for the performance of the business / work activity.

Section § 16b, § 16c SGB II